Saturday, March 16, 2013

Skirting Issues

I have really been feeling skirts lately. Never a one to trade my denims for skirts, its quite unsual I feel so. Maybe its got to do with the soaring temperatures. With the rising degrees, its only natural to want to wear something that is not only comfortable but also give you the chance to get a picture perfect tan. Since stripes and florals are trending this season, I selected 2 pair of skirts I would pick off the rack, and styled them. While the striped skirt calls for a more casual look, the floral skirt is more street chic. Which one do you prefer? Casual stripes or Floral chic?



Stripes

1. J.Crew, Western Denim Shirt, Price : Rs.7736jcrew.com
2. River Island, Black waist belt Price: £3riverisland.com
3. MSGM, Mini skirt, Price: $305thecorner.com
4. Linda Farrow, Round-frame acetate and metal sunglasses, Price: £221.63theoutnet.com 
5. Givenchy, Double-faced Antigona tote, Price : $1,220barneys.com
6. Madewell, Bobbie oxford, Price: $124.99madewell.com 

Floral

1. 2b, Cinderella Statement Necklace, Price : $16.952bstores.com
2. Proenza Schouler, Stripe Tee, Price: $245lagarconne.com
3. MCQ Alexander McQueen, Military green wool army jacket, Price: £1,113stylebop.com
4. River Island, Black waist belt Price: £3riverisland.com
5. Christopher Kane, Print pleat skirt, Price : $1,185kirnazabete.com
6. Stella McCartney, cat eye acetate sunglasses, Price: £146net-a-porter.com
7. Regent Envelope Clutch, Emerald Green python, Price : $3,200asprey.com
8. Asos Hollywood Heeled Sandals, Price: $71.21asos.com 









5 comments:

  1. Love both looks, they are so beautifully styled.Hope you're having a great weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually it looks really fun to combine both these trends in one look! :) So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I just posted the FRONT ROW SHOTS I TOOK from the new GIVENCHY AW13-4 show. Yes, the photos aren't from Google, they were taken by me. It was my first Givenchy show so please do tell me what you think of it. It's not your average review I guarantee. Hope you're gonna be wonderfully PROVOKED ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/givenchy-future-feminism.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, than's for the lovely comment, sure we can follow each other. I'm following you, now its your turn =)
    I love that skirt!!!
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like floral look
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We´re going for the stripped look! Love the subtle boyfriend vibe!
    Thanks for stopping by our blog, we really appreciate it. We´re followin you on bloglovin, hoping you follow us back! =)

    KISSES, have a nice day!
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete